BearvilleBackyard

If you love bearville, you'll love this!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inBearvillebuildabear.com
Welcome to Bearville Backyard! Have a wonderful time!
Remember to invite your bearville buddies to join!
Reply on topics to become a top poster!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:49 pm
Latest topics
» random words game!!
So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:03 pm by 8Allie8

» Allie and Anastasia
So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:03 pm by 8Allie8

» I'm new! :D:D:D
So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:02 pm by 8Allie8

» scary storys!!!
So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:00 pm by 8Allie8

» HALLOWEEN!
So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:57 pm by 8Allie8

» Chatbox rules.
So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:03 pm by SPACEBAR!

» ~Insert da coin~ [game]
So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:06 pm by 8Allie8

» Count 500 pickles!
So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:45 pm by 8Allie8

» random JAPANESE words!
So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:43 pm by 8Allie8

Top posters
8Allie8
So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_vote_lcapSo, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_voting_barSo, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_vote_rcap 
AnastasiaCowgirl
So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_vote_lcapSo, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_voting_barSo, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_vote_rcap 
Amy Loves Pie
SPACEBAR!
Míraηda ϟ
CherryCokeAbbi<3
Justy
liи∂єrєllα
ZoeyHutcherson<3
EmmaIshHere:3
August 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

So, are you excited for camp happy heart?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Míraηda ϟ
Admin
Míraηda ϟ

So, are you excited for camp happy heart? Empty
PostSubject: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:36 pm

I am definitely excited for camp! I can't wait to bring it! How about you guys?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bearvillebackyard.forumotion.com
Justy

PostSubject: Re: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:19 pm

I am excited! Me and Gerardo and you and Ryan all together would be the perfect team!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Míraηda ϟ
Admin
Míraηda ϟ

PostSubject: Re: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:59 am

True dat, Justy lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bearvillebackyard.forumotion.com
ZoeyHutcherson<3

PostSubject: Re: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:34 pm

I am so so excited!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Loves Pie

Amy Loves Pie

PostSubject: Re: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:04 pm

I love doing the activities, they have you entertained for like 10 minutes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:23 pm

Yes!! I won't be there the first week though. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Yeah i'm excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:03 pm

YEAH I'M SUPER EXCITED!!!! XD
Back to top Go down

So very excited!! I wonder what the teams are gonna be Razz
Back to top Go down
Amy Loves Pie

Amy Loves Pie

PostSubject: Re: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:03 pm

I want there to be apple pie icecream Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Apple pie ice cream sounds good but what about Bacon Ice Cream!! cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy Loves Pie

Amy Loves Pie

PostSubject: Re: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Lol! Bacon icecream

cappucino icecream!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:09 pm

I want taco ice cream! XD
Back to top Go down
Amy Loves Pie

Amy Loves Pie

PostSubject: Re: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:00 pm

LOLOLOLO burrito ice cream!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:27 pm

pumkin pie ice cream

!!! oh wait that's real xD
Back to top Go down
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Sushi Ice Cream!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:41 pm

wait when did this become ice cream thing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:54 am

I just read in the bearville times that the 4 teams this year will be team chloerocks team green tracks ( I want team green tracks btw ) team miugelsunshine and team abbiebright! so which do you guys wanna be on!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:22 pm

i want team green tracks 2!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amy Loves Pie

Amy Loves Pie

PostSubject: Re: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:44 pm

Team abbybright or green tracks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Green tracks i want his team so much he's just so cute xD
Back to top Go down
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:12 pm

I got chloe rocks Sad I wanted green tracks!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:22 pm

on the bright side chloe rocks team is 2nd right now! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:55 pm

lucky i wanted green tracks too i got abbiebright *sigh*
third place.... yay? Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:51 am

of course green tracks is first right now! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, are you excited for camp happy heart?   So, are you excited for camp happy heart? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, are you excited for camp happy heart?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BearvilleBackyard :: Chat Chat Chat! Chat about anything appropriate. :: BV Discussion-
Jump to: