BearvilleBackyard

If you love bearville, you'll love this!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inBearvillebuildabear.com
Welcome to Bearville Backyard! Have a wonderful time!
Remember to invite your bearville buddies to join!
Reply on topics to become a top poster!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:49 pm
Latest topics
» random words game!!
what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:03 pm by 8Allie8

» Allie and Anastasia
what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:03 pm by 8Allie8

» I'm new! :D:D:D
what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:02 pm by 8Allie8

» scary storys!!!
what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:00 pm by 8Allie8

» HALLOWEEN!
what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:57 pm by 8Allie8

» Chatbox rules.
what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:03 pm by SPACEBAR!

» ~Insert da coin~ [game]
what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:06 pm by 8Allie8

» Count 500 pickles!
what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:45 pm by 8Allie8

» random JAPANESE words!
what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:43 pm by 8Allie8

Top posters
8Allie8
what do you think bv should improve on? I_vote_lcapwhat do you think bv should improve on? I_voting_barwhat do you think bv should improve on? I_vote_rcap 
AnastasiaCowgirl
what do you think bv should improve on? I_vote_lcapwhat do you think bv should improve on? I_voting_barwhat do you think bv should improve on? I_vote_rcap 
Amy Loves Pie
SPACEBAR!
Míraηda ϟ
CherryCokeAbbi<3
Justy
liи∂єrєllα
ZoeyHutcherson<3
EmmaIshHere:3
August 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

what do you think bv should improve on?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

what do you think bv should improve on? Empty
PostSubject: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:46 pm

I say its chatting they've blocked like every word like hip why can't we say hip! any who say what you think they should work on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:50 pm

I think they should improve on that too and that sometimes it randomly glitches and i have to log out and then back in T_T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:56 pm

yeah and I think it should be like three strikes your out. like you can say whatever you want but if you say a cuss word three times you can never get back online. or make any other accounts like they read your computer so you can't make another one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:56 pm

and they should fix the glitches too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:07 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:08 pm

oh yeAH!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:13 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:04 am

georgia peaches!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:38 pm

kurumi ponchio...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:13 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:31 pm

o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:55 pm

what is the host club?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:13 pm

an anime......... XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:14 pm

but that's not what its called it called Ouran High School Host Club >:3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:32 pm

good ta know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:50 pm

yup! ! >;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:12 am

didn't really mean it allie!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:04 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:44 am

hi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:15 pm

hai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:07 pm

alhoa! idk if that's spelled right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:11 pm

aloha? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:17 pm

yeah that's it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:17 pm

lil allie moment there Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:18 pm

shut up >_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think bv should improve on?   what do you think bv should improve on? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you think bv should improve on?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BearvilleBackyard :: Chat Chat Chat! Chat about anything appropriate. :: BV Discussion-
Jump to: