BearvilleBackyard

If you love bearville, you'll love this!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inBearvillebuildabear.com
Welcome to Bearville Backyard! Have a wonderful time!
Remember to invite your bearville buddies to join!
Reply on topics to become a top poster!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:49 pm
Latest topics
» random words game!!
The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:03 pm by 8Allie8

» Allie and Anastasia
The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:03 pm by 8Allie8

» I'm new! :D:D:D
The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:02 pm by 8Allie8

» scary storys!!!
The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:00 pm by 8Allie8

» HALLOWEEN!
The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:57 pm by 8Allie8

» Chatbox rules.
The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:03 pm by SPACEBAR!

» ~Insert da coin~ [game]
The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:06 pm by 8Allie8

» Count 500 pickles!
The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:45 pm by 8Allie8

» random JAPANESE words!
The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:43 pm by 8Allie8

Top posters
8Allie8
The Hunger Games  I_vote_lcapThe Hunger Games  I_voting_barThe Hunger Games  I_vote_rcap 
AnastasiaCowgirl
The Hunger Games  I_vote_lcapThe Hunger Games  I_voting_barThe Hunger Games  I_vote_rcap 
Amy Loves Pie
SPACEBAR!
Míraηda ϟ
CherryCokeAbbi<3
Justy
liи∂єrєllα
ZoeyHutcherson<3
EmmaIshHere:3
July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Hunger Games

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
8Allie8

8Allie8

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:51 pm

OMG Like who doesn't LOVE the Hunger Games? I feel baka typing that but whatever... anyway my favorite character is Katniss of course XD Peeta vs Gale anyone? PEETA FTW!! :3 XD If you haven't read the book/books or have seen the movie, I HIGHLY recommed to read them AND/or see the movie!!! *shoots bow and arrow and it lands right next to your head* oops...... hehe I'm Katniss!!! ;D The Hunger Games !!! <3 May the odds be ever in your favor!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:20 pm

unman never read or seen the hg but I really want too. more than Harry potter that's for sure any way after I finish all the narnia books I might read them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Kewl :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:30 pm

the book and the movies sound vilent not like that is a problem! but why do they have to KILL everyone that's. some mean entertainment!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:27 pm

I know!!! XD Its the best movie ever! Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:59 pm

reading the hunger games! just got post the big forest fire! best book ever!!!!! and the second movie is being filmed in georgia! just fyi!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:06 pm

it is?! OMG AWESOME! I wanna see the second movie soooo bad! Well really I want to see The Hunger Games again SOOOOOO BAD! xD OHMAIGAWSH I think I just hurt Katniss T_T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:59 pm

lolz the cat katniss??? or katniss the deadly girl winner of the 74th hunger games? and the book is SOOO much better than the moive! i'm on the last book now Mocking Jay! first book was THE best though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:48 pm

the cat! my cat! my kitten to be exact! ;P and THE MOVIE WAS BETTER!! The movie was epic. It had a lot more stuff I think 0_0 I liked the movie I want to see it again ;-;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:25 pm

book was better cause of the details!! plus you don't like to read period!!!! i've watched the movie twice! I didn't like it when she didn't scream Peeta's name when they said there could be two winners if from the same district! it plays in like the rest of the book! and the mutts all looked the same not like the other tributes! and they didn't even explain what the mockingjay was. your just too lazy to see that..... but I thought they did pretty good with it. I mean if they did all of it would have taken an hour for her just to get in the games! any way can't wait for CATCHING FIRE to come out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:17 pm

............. I don't know what to say XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:17 pm

lolz wow I finally know how to make u shut up!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:56 pm

NO I was just lazy and didn't want to type >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:35 pm

then what's your oppion? (idk how to spell that lolz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:45 pm

My OPINION is that everyone has there own opinion. And to me the movie is better. So that is my opinion. And you might think that the book is better. That is YOUR opinion. >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:02 pm

wow your really good at speaking your mind! well they were both good!!! my bff just finished the first and begged me to tell her about CATCHING FIRE so I told her the basics not like all of it just the Peeta and Katniss have to be all over each other again the the Victory Tour. she couldn't wait to read it! man I want the next movie to come out!!! you've read all the books right al pal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:00 pm

Nope, I lost my Catching Fire book at school in math class (BAKA BAKA BAKA ME!!!! T.T) And I haven't read MockingJay I just know **** ***'* (Its not censored LOL Its just a spoiler and I don't want to spoil it for people...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:50 pm

omg you haven't read all of catching fire or a word of mockingjay!!!!!!!!!!!! :O!!! catching fire is like the second best!!!!! mockingjay is like idk crazy I guess.... except the ending! the ending is AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:44 pm

XD I need to read Catching Fire online somewhere...... I WILL READ THOSE BOOKS! *faceplants into wall* I don't know xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:08 pm

lolz u sound like my other friend!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:30 pm

xD she faceplants into walls too? Thats great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:39 pm

no the reading part! wait... now that I think about it she DOES face plant into walls!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:25 pm

oh okay... and YAY! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:56 pm

found an awesome video for catching fire! idk if its the real trailor pretty sure its not... but any way its awesome!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quQURgUQP-E watch it!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:15 pm

seems legit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

The Hunger Games  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games    The Hunger Games  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next