BearvilleBackyard

If you love bearville, you'll love this!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inBearvillebuildabear.com
Welcome to Bearville Backyard! Have a wonderful time!
Remember to invite your bearville buddies to join!
Reply on topics to become a top poster!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:49 pm
Latest topics
» random words game!!
STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:03 pm by 8Allie8

» Allie and Anastasia
STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:03 pm by 8Allie8

» I'm new! :D:D:D
STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:02 pm by 8Allie8

» scary storys!!!
STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:00 pm by 8Allie8

» HALLOWEEN!
STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:57 pm by 8Allie8

» Chatbox rules.
STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:03 pm by SPACEBAR!

» ~Insert da coin~ [game]
STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:06 pm by 8Allie8

» Count 500 pickles!
STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:45 pm by 8Allie8

» random JAPANESE words!
STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:43 pm by 8Allie8

Top posters
8Allie8
STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_vote_lcapSTOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_voting_barSTOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_vote_rcap 
AnastasiaCowgirl
STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_vote_lcapSTOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_voting_barSTOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_vote_rcap 
Amy Loves Pie
SPACEBAR!
Míraηda ϟ
CherryCokeAbbi<3
Justy
liи∂єrєllα
ZoeyHutcherson<3
EmmaIshHere:3
July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

STOP Horse Slaughter!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

STOP Horse Slaughter!!! Empty
PostSubject: STOP Horse Slaughter!!!   STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:44 pm

STOP Horse Slaughter!!! 3062436t1reuzl46e I Depise! (spelled that wrong lolz) people who eat horses!!! there sick!!!!! if you agree then post that you agree! if you don't then well your an idiot! BIG TIME! I would try to do something but I don't think people really buy horse meat in georgia but i'm trying to figure out how!!! post ideas to please!!!! thx!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: STOP Horse Slaughter!!!   STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:10 pm

I agree! STOP THE SLAUGHTER! With ALL animals! But chicken, turkey, pigs (T_T), and cows taste good. >:3 So yeah stop this with: Horses, Cats, Dogs, and umm there was this very sad vid on these raccoon dogs or something being thrown to the ground and skinned! *crys* Poor things! FUR IS DEAD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: STOP Horse Slaughter!!!   STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:44 pm

SO TRUE! I can live with people eating the horses dogs and cats but its the way they do it!!!! horses (idk much about the cats and dogs) well they go to the sale barn and half r off the lot in minutes!!!! then there go into a DOUBLE DECKER TRAILOR MEANT FOR COWS! and half the time the floor on the top caves in cause a lot of injuries! then the horses that can't walk r dragged in and the others r beaten with wooden sticks! then there either stabbed in the spine to paralize them OR people have bolt guns and a metal rod goes threw there brain! this doesn't kill them they just can't move! then there dragged into this big open area where there hung by there hind legs (back legs) and someone cuts there throat and they bleed to death!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: STOP Horse Slaughter!!!   STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:19 pm

AWW T_T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: STOP Horse Slaughter!!!   STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:34 pm

yup here's a link to a video that shows what they do, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QYlJB5AeQI&feature=endscreen&NR=1 idk if it will work... any way its kinda graphic so you don't have to watch but it tells u when its really bad so its not too bad I recommend you watch it if your not too... you know! btw the song that plays I really like my fav lullaby! any way its the truth! and read all it says! and I cried a lil bit cause its so sad!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: STOP Horse Slaughter!!!   STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:40 pm

WAIT WAIT WAIT WHAT?! President Obama allowed it to be legal again?! Baka shachō wa okashiku, watashi wa itsumo kare o kiratte iru koto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRR AWWWWW POOR HORSES *crys* POOR THINGS! I CAN'T WATCH ANYMORE T.T AWW!OMG NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NUUUUUUUUUUUUU NU!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T That was so sad I cried T_T and I found the video: https://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch%3Fv%3DsLcgxIGTFRs idk if it will let you watch it you need to be on an account maybe. *sobs* ITS SAD TOO T.T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: STOP Horse Slaughter!!!   STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:53 am

yeah u gotta have an account but just the pic looks sad so.... and yeah Obama is an idiot! come on Mitt!! u gotta win!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: STOP Horse Slaughter!!!   STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:40 pm

Ikr! (About everything you just said xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CherryCokeAbbi<3

CherryCokeAbbi<3

PostSubject: Re: STOP Horse Slaughter!!!   STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:42 pm

i agree, but people eat horse meat!!!!!!!!! That is gross and horses are CUTE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: STOP Horse Slaughter!!!   STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:15 pm

true!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CherryCokeAbbi<3

CherryCokeAbbi<3

PostSubject: Re: STOP Horse Slaughter!!!   STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:45 pm

IKR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: STOP Horse Slaughter!!!   STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:01 pm

lolz XDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: STOP Horse Slaughter!!!   STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:40 pm

oh and wild horses (my favorite kind.) r chased into a closed corral and taken to there deaths! before they know it they've lost there freedom and there life's!!! thx a lot obamey!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: STOP Horse Slaughter!!!   STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:49 pm

awwwww AWWWWWWWWWW T_T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOP Horse Slaughter!!!   STOP Horse Slaughter!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STOP Horse Slaughter!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BearvilleBackyard :: Chat Chat Chat! Chat about anything appropriate. :: What's up with you today?-
Jump to: