BearvilleBackyard
BearvilleBackyard
BearvilleBackyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you love bearville, you'll love this!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBearvillebuildabear.com
Welcome to Bearville Backyard! Have a wonderful time!
Remember to invite your bearville buddies to join!
Reply on topics to become a top poster!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:49 pm
Latest topics
» random words game!!
Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:03 pm by 8Allie8

» Allie and Anastasia
Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:03 pm by 8Allie8

» I'm new! :D:D:D
Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:02 pm by 8Allie8

» scary storys!!!
Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:00 pm by 8Allie8

» HALLOWEEN!
Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:57 pm by 8Allie8

» Chatbox rules.
Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:03 pm by SPACEBAR!

» ~Insert da coin~ [game]
Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:06 pm by 8Allie8

» Count 500 pickles!
Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:45 pm by 8Allie8

» random JAPANESE words!
Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:43 pm by 8Allie8

Top posters
8Allie8
Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_vote_lcapForum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_voting_barForum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_vote_rcap 
AnastasiaCowgirl
Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_vote_lcapForum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_voting_barForum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_vote_rcap 
Amy Loves Pie
SPACEBAR!
Míraηda ϟ
CherryCokeAbbi<3
Justy
liи∂єrєllα
ZoeyHutcherson<3
EmmaIshHere:3
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)

Go down 
+7
AnastasiaCowgirl
Amy Loves Pie
ZoeyHutcherson<3
Daph <3
Justy
Míraηda ϟ
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Míraηda ϟ
Admin
Míraηda ϟ

Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:42 pm

#1 rule= follow the rules!

*red text color is for admins only.
*no swearing/cussing
*be nice to all members
*respect the staff
*no outside links
*no personal info
*do not spam

*do not use all caps (it is considered yelling)
*no multiple accounts
*no scamming on trade threads (if you scam and do not return the item(s) you will be banned from this forum and vwhelp will be informed.

Have a nice day Wink

Back to top Go down
https://bearvillebackyard.forumotion.com
Justy

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Agreed Smile
Back to top Go down
Daph <3

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:51 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
ZoeyHutcherson<3

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:32 pm

I agree Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amy Loves Pie

Amy Loves Pie

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:03 pm

Agreed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Agreed! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:04 pm

I agree I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:03 pm

e-emma agrees xDD
Back to top Go down
Amy Loves Pie

Amy Loves Pie

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Allie, you don't have to agree many times if you want us to know how much you agreed, becuase on first post, we know you agree Very Happy
that is all
Back to top Go down
Justy

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:02 pm

STOP SPAMMING THIS POST. YOU ONLY SHOULD AGREE ONCE. STOP.
Back to top Go down
liи∂єrєllα

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:17 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
SPACEBAR!

SPACEBAR!

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:06 am

Agreed my dearest friend oh mine. Razz..
Back to top Go down
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:46 pm

Agreed except i did one of those sorry D:
Back to top Go down
Míraηda ϟ
Admin
Míraηda ϟ

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:21 am

Allie NO MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS I am going to have to delete one of them.
Back to top Go down
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Delete AllieCatDTKlover8 pwease ._.
Back to top Go down
Míraηda ϟ
Admin
Míraηda ϟ

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:20 pm

okay.
Back to top Go down
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:31 pm

btw myra that's an awesome pic of your avatar bananasplit
Back to top Go down
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Smile thx
Back to top Go down
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:37 pm

boredness
Back to top Go down
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:41 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:23 pm

so much boredness
Back to top Go down
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:02 pm

lolz
Back to top Go down
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:17 pm

so much!!
Back to top Go down
8Allie8

8Allie8

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:54 pm

yay your back!!!
Back to top Go down
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:19 am

didn't you just put that on another page?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)   Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Rules! Read and sign off here ;)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next