BearvilleBackyard
BearvilleBackyard
BearvilleBackyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you love bearville, you'll love this!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBearvillebuildabear.com
Welcome to Bearville Backyard! Have a wonderful time!
Remember to invite your bearville buddies to join!
Reply on topics to become a top poster!
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:49 pm
Latest topics
» random words game!!
scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:03 pm by 8Allie8

» Allie and Anastasia
scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:03 pm by 8Allie8

» I'm new! :D:D:D
scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:02 pm by 8Allie8

» scary storys!!!
scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:00 pm by 8Allie8

» HALLOWEEN!
scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:57 pm by 8Allie8

» Chatbox rules.
scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:03 pm by SPACEBAR!

» ~Insert da coin~ [game]
scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:06 pm by 8Allie8

» Count 500 pickles!
scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:45 pm by 8Allie8

» random JAPANESE words!
scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:43 pm by 8Allie8

Top posters
8Allie8
scary storys!!! I_vote_lcapscary storys!!! I_voting_barscary storys!!! I_vote_rcap 
AnastasiaCowgirl
scary storys!!! I_vote_lcapscary storys!!! I_voting_barscary storys!!! I_vote_rcap 
Amy Loves Pie
SPACEBAR!
Míraηda ϟ
CherryCokeAbbi<3
Justy
liи∂єrєllα
ZoeyHutcherson<3
EmmaIshHere:3
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

scary storys!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Twisted Evil oh yeah you read it right its time for scary story so type up your favorite scary story and well um... we'll comment and say if its scary or not so enjoy Twisted Evil !
Back to top Go down
8Allie8

8Allie8

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:04 pm

O.o ok i will put one later! :3
Back to top Go down
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:41 pm

once there was a family called the smiths they had a one year old daughter and the parents wanted to go on a date so they found and baby sitter and her name was lacy she seemed nice and all so they left the phone numbers and the went to pf changs ( never been there in my life btw ) and way they went to pf changs and lacy puts in a barny tape and the kid starts watching it and everything is great! well lacy starts making supper and she looks in the one year olds room and in a rocking chair is a creepy clown doll she decides to ignore cause she thinks its just a doll, ( its not ) she keeps making supper and after supper she looks at it again and there is a light shining down on it ( yeah its creepy ) and she starts freaking out!!! she calls the parents and the mom think something is like gone wrong with her kid so she starts asking the normal mom questions like is my baby ok? lacy says everything is fine but this clown doll you have is kinda creeping me out...
the mom says we don't have a clown doll...... lacy says i'm looking right at it! she turns around for like 2 seconds when she turns back its gone! she calls the police and everything well turns out a little person clown was living in the peoples attic and eating off there left overs when they went to sleep at night ( gross right? ) well he was a clown I guess and they never found him again, and this is a true story so he may be in your attic..... just saying! and that's the story of the creepy little person clown clown! the end! Smile
Back to top Go down
8Allie8

8Allie8

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:26 pm

There's that story again -.-
Back to top Go down
8Allie8

8Allie8

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:26 pm

And its a little freaky so yeah i guess it scary x3
Back to top Go down
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:20 pm

thanks and other people have not heard it so I thought I would just post it its not very scary I know!
Back to top Go down
8Allie8

8Allie8

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:07 pm

yeah lolz
Back to top Go down
8Allie8

8Allie8

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:09 pm

omg i have one!!
Back to top Go down
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:10 pm

ok well i've got another one and its not very scary to me either but I don't think I really have any fears so yeah well here it goes!
this boy about 10 years old goes into a haunted house on a dare and he walks into a bathroom and there is this girl in the bath tub singing ( all around the viniger jug the monkey chased the weasel the teacher thought it was a game......POP GOES THE WEASEL!!!!!!!!!! ) the boy runs screaming out of the house goes home tells his mom and his mom thinks he is just sleepy and needs some food so she makes him supper and then sends him to his room. ( 1 week later ) he is getting ready for his shower and everything has been fine since that day he turns around and the girl is in his bath tub singing the same song! he calls his mom and she does not answer so he runs down stairs and his mom is dead with a blood all around her! he run back to his bathroom and the girl is at the door with a knife and the last thing he hears is Pop Goes The Weasel Smile . the end! and i've heard that this is from a movie well my bff in real life made it up so no we did not copy whatever that movie was called! Smile
Back to top Go down
8Allie8

8Allie8

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:39 pm

There was a girl who was 9 years old. She decided to go to a sleepover. There were 10 other girls there and they all decided to play Mary Worth. Some of them had never heard of it so one of the girls named Michelle told the story.Mary Worth lived a long time ago. She was a very beautiful young girl. One day she had a terrible accident that left her face so disfigured that nobody would look at her. She had not been allowed to see her own reflection after this accident for fear that she would lose her mind. Before this, she had spent long hours admiring her beauty in her bedroom mirror.One night, after everyone had gone to bed, unable to fight the curiousity any longer, she crept into a room that had a mirror. As soon as she saw her face, she broke down into terrible screams and sobs. It was at this moment that she was so heartbroken and wanted her old reflection back, that she walked into the mirror to find it, vowing to disfigure anybody that came looking for her in the mirror.After hearing this story, which was told very scarily, they decided to turn out the lights and try it. They all huddled around the mirror chanting "Mary Worth, Mary Worth, I believe in Mary WOrth." About the seventh time they said it the Michelle who was in front of the mirror started screaming and trying to get away from the mirror. Then something pulled her into the mirror :O. They saw Michelle and behind her was Mary Worth. Mary Worth started scratching and torturing Michelle. All the girls could do was cry and not look. When Mary Worth was done she threw Michelle out of the mirror and vanished. The girls looked at Michelle and she was dripping with blood and disfigured. They all started screaming very loudly. Michelle's mother came up, turn the lights on and said "What's going on?!" The girls looked at her then back at Michelle and Michelle was gone. So then Michelle's Mother said "Where is Michelle?" Then one of the girls said "Ummm she's playing hide and seek." "Ok." Michelle's mother said. Then she left. Then the girls looked at the mirror and in bloody letters it said "Mary Worth". The end! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
8Allie8

8Allie8

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:55 pm

Sorry that was so long o.o
Back to top Go down
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:57 pm

that was awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
8Allie8

8Allie8

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:58 pm

lol thanks
Back to top Go down
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:04 pm

I might tell that to my bff in life if you don't mind i'll tell her I did not come up with it. ( she scares really easily ) Smile
Back to top Go down
8Allie8

8Allie8

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:10 pm

lol ok i don't mind. I think its a true story maybe idk ;P
Back to top Go down
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:11 pm

that's an awesome true story.
Back to top Go down
8Allie8

8Allie8

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:33 pm

;D
Back to top Go down
8Allie8

8Allie8

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:53 pm

OMG i just reliezed that midget clown story isn't it called "The Clown Statue"? :O
Back to top Go down
8Allie8

8Allie8

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:08 pm

There's a guest online..... RAWR who is it?! T.T
Back to top Go down
8Allie8

8Allie8

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:58 pm

im bored
Back to top Go down
8Allie8

8Allie8

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:58 pm

very bored T.T
Back to top Go down
8Allie8

8Allie8

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:54 pm

super bored e_<
Back to top Go down
8Allie8

8Allie8

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:59 pm

Yup...
Back to top Go down
AnastasiaCowgirl

AnastasiaCowgirl

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:01 pm

really?
Back to top Go down
8Allie8

8Allie8

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:04 pm

yup :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

scary storys!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: scary storys!!!   scary storys!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scary storys!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BearvilleBackyard :: Chat Chat Chat! Chat about anything appropriate. :: What's up with you today?-
Jump to: